Sunday, November 12, 2017

Falala Scrapbook Layout with Katherine

Hello BoBunny Fans!

 Christmas is on it's way and I wanted to share I page that I made with FaLaLa, one of the Christmas collections released by our BoBunny this season.

Have a Jolly Holly Christmas by Katherine Sutton



I used the Shadow Double Dot paper for my base page, and then added strips of Fa la la and Holiday Hoot (stitched).  I layered up my photos on Wild Berry - the red matches perfectly with this collection.  Next I added some silver snowflakes using the Holly Jolly stamps and complimented it with some snowflakes from the Christmas Card die set.




There are loads of elements you can cut out from the paper, the Father Christmas is from one of the 3 by 4" journal cards, and I mounted him on some foam pads.



I used the To and From dies and the nesting scalloped circles as the base for the title, which is from the Noteworthy paper.




I added a little more sparkle with some Ruby Red Glitter paste on the Holiday laser-cut chipboard present, and used one of the beautiful wood veneers on top.  I like the fact that you can layer these elements and see all the papers through them.




Another wood veneer shape, this one I also coated in glitter, and you can see a few of the snowflakes up close.

Come see us again!

Katherine


BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Falala - Holiday Hoot, Fa La La and Noteworthy

Double Dot: Shadow and Wild Berry

Wood Shapes: Christmas

Stamps: Holly Jolly

Dies: Christmas Card and Small Doily

Laser Cuts: Holiday








No comments:

Post a Comment